Indicators with an ampersand in their name (for example, ' Open P1&2 Incidents') show '&' instead of '&' in the list of indicators for List type widgets. Note the following about this issue:
- Occurs with responsive and non-responsive dashboards
- Occurs for automated and formula indicators
- Does NOT occur on the scorecards page;
- Occurs for both visualizations on list type widgets on a dashboard; 'spider' or 'scorecard'
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new automated or formula indicator with an & in its name (for example, "Open P1&2 Incidents"); enter a group for the indicator, for example, "testgroup".
2. Create a new widget.
3. Choose widget type List and visualization scorecard.
4. Select the indicator group testgroup.
5. Save the widget
6. Create a new PA dashboard (or use an existing one) and add the widget that was just created.
Note that the indicator name includes '&' instead of '&' in its name in the list of indicators.
Use "and" instead of the & ampersand character in indicator names.
Related Problem: PRB1263915