Even when the glide.i18n.single_currency property is set to false, users are unable to export currency values in the originally-entered currency.
Steps to Reproduce
- Set glide.excel.fixed_currency_usd to false.
- Set glide.i18n.single_currency to false.
Steps to reproduce
- In a core_company record, update the market_cap field with a value in dollars .
- In a second core_company record, update the market_cap field with a value in a different currency.
- Personalize the core_company list to show market_cap (labeled Market cap) field. Note that cells appear in two different currencies since glide.i18n.single_currency is set to false.
- Export the results to Excel.
The non-USD currency values are converted to dollars.
However, it is expected that since glide.excel.fixed_currency_usd is set to false, the Market cap column should show cells in currency in which it was entered.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
You can subscribe to this known error article (click the Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB954838