Service Portal - Search Facets Do Not Apply ACL's on Reference Fields
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a search source for the incident table
- Create a dynamic facet for caller
- Create an acl which makes caller invisible when the caller is "Fred Luddy" (Table = incident, field = caller, condition = caller is not Fred Luddy)
- As Admin search for "Network" in Service Portal
- Fred Luddy should be a value in the "Caller" facet. Select "Fred Luddy" in the facet
- Copy the url
- Send the url to Joe Employee
- As Joe Employee, paste the URL. Note that you can see "Fred Luddy" in the list of values nd the corresponding incidents as search results.
This issue has been fixed in London version of the platform.
Related Problem: PRB1246921