Run if no other workflows matched' property on a workflow is not honored. If a change ticket is updated and saved, the new workflow that meets the conditions is triggered even if there is another workflow running.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to change_request.list
- Click on New Button
- Type = Normal
- Configuration item = ApplicationServerPeopleSoft
- Click Submit
- Open Change Request record
- Click on Show Workflow, see that the expected workflow was attached, CHGv2 - Normal (SAP)
- Update Short Description
- Save Record
- Click on Show Workflow, see that the CHGv2 - Normal workflow was also attached.
- The conditions of the workflow needs to be updated so that the existing records that you do not like to attach will not pass the new conditions.
- This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button
at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1248512