Gauge widgets for the platform homepage are now showing the list breadcrumb filters with the Kingston release. This is not the default behavior in earlier releases.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into a Kingston OOB release
- Navigate to your homepage
- Click on Add Content
- On the list selection page choose: Gauges > Task > Unassigned Work
- Choose an area to add the gauge to by clicking on the Add here options
- Close the selection page. The gauge is now added to your homepage.
The gauge widget should not show the breadcrumb filters, as below:
It does show the breadcrumb filters, as below:
Gauge lists have not been supported since Fuji. Please use report lists instead.
They do all the same, but even more and are supported.
Related Problem: PRB1255449