One or more dashboards and/or dashboard tabs show the same content. Dashboards tabs are missing mandatory sys_portal_page reference. While moving the dashboards through update sets, some steps might get skipped.
Steps to Reproduce
- Make sure there are couple of records in sys_grid_canvas.list that do not have an associated portal page in the instance.
- Install WebKit HTML to PDF plugin.
- Create a new dashboard and add several widgets to it.
- From the Dashboard Menu, select Export to PDF.
- Select Print all tabs option and export.
- After export is complete, reload the page.
Observe the tab content is swapped with the content of another canvas page that does not have an associated portal page.
NOTE: Similar results can be also reproduced in the case when user tries to open non existing tab of the broken dashboard.
To manually fix the issue on pre-London and early Kingston/Jakarta instances, the following steps should be performed:
- Open the affected pa_tab record and display its history.
- Configure the pa_tab form layout to display the canvas_page reference.
- From the history change list, open the previous state of the record (the one before the bad update).
- Copy the tab's associated page and canvas_page sys_ids from the history xml.
- Update current pa_tab record to reference the above Page and Canvas Page.
- Navigate to sys_grid_canvas.LIST and filter on the sys_id using the Canvas Page sys_id.
- Update the Portal Page field value of the canvas record in step 5 with the sys_id of the Page identified in step 3.
Related Problem: PRB1249401