Text format in Knowledge Articles not proper after upgrade to Kingston. This seems to work in Istanbul and does not work in Kingston.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a document in Google Drive.
- Copy the content and paste it in the knowledge article in a Kingston instance.
- The formatting is not proper, the bullet numbers are above the actual sentences.
- Complete the same step in the Istanbul instance and notice the alignment is proper.
5. I have attached a small video for demonstration purposes.
- As a work around first copy paste the content in a document inside the local machine and then paste it in the text Editor
- This works fine in Safari browser
Related Problem: PRB1258609