In German or French, the translation of the boolean values "false" is in capital letters.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login any current instance
- Switch the instance language to German or French
- Navigate an Incident list or a Users list
- Filter records where the field "Active" is "false"
- Navigate to sys_ui_message.list
- Search for the key "false"
- Select the wanted language language
- Change the value in the column message to all lower case
- Flush the instance cache with /cache.do
Related Problem: PRB1255564