This article describes how to change the owner of a Visual Task Board through the ACL vtb_board.owner, which specifically allows the "nobody" role to alter a Visual Task Board's owner field.
- Type "ACL" in the navigator and select "Access Control (ACL)"
- Search for "vtb_board.owner" and open the record
- Remove the role "nobody"
- Add the "admin" role. We do not recommend any other user to have access to vtb_board table through the list view.
- In the filter navigator, type vtb_board.list in the navigator and search for the board that needs the owner change.
- Select that VTB board, change the owner and Save.