After upgrading to Jakarta and activating the List v3 plugin, the date picker is showing a blank window on date fields in list view. This is always noticeable when the UI16 date format setting is not 'MM-dd-yyyy'.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log on to any out of the box Jakarta instance
2. Verify the List v3 plugin is active
3. Navigate to any list where List v3 is enabled, for example sc_task.list .
3. Include the "Opened" date column into the list layout.
4. Cell Edit the "Opened" date field on one of the records.
5. From the date picker popping up, click on the date picker icon.
Observe the date picker opens a blank window instead of presenting the calendar. So users cannot select a date:
Related Problem: PRB1245896