Certain search criteria that use the sys_tag (such as sys_tag.=) will cause an exception.
Steps to Reproduce
- Activate the record watcher amb demo plugin.
- Navigate to rw_amb_demo.do.
- Add either sys_tag.= or sys_tag.=<sys_id> (replacing the sys_id with a sys_id) and change the table to incident.
- Change an incident.
- There is no update on the rw_amb_demo.do page.
- There is a stack trace that looks something like:
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue. You can subscribe to this known error article (click the Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB1242184