When personalizing lists, on slushbucket list collector load, the extended fields cannot be expanded. User has to click "Hide extended fields", then "Show extended fields" again, finally these load showing the [+] suffix, so can be expanded.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login any OOB instance
2. Set this property to true and save it: UI Properties module > "Allow base table lists (task, cmdb_ci, etc.) to include extended table fields (incident_state, os_version, etc.), and allow filtering on extended table fields."
3. Go home and load the itil homepage
4. Right click the banner on the "My Work" gauge > personalize > list layout
5. Scroll down the bottom of the slushbucket. The red fields are the extended fields. If they are hidden, click "Show extended fields."
Result: None of the red fields have [+] by their name, and you cannot expand them. For example: Caller [incident] cant be expanded.
Expected Result: should say "Caller [incident] [+] and the green + icon should display.
6. Now click "Hide extended fields", then "Show extended fields" again, then they load with the [+] and you are able to expand them.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or future releases. We do not make this decision lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
In order to work around the behaviour, click "Hide extended fields", then click "Show extended fields" again. The fields will load with the [+] and you are able to expand them.
Related Problem: PRB582882