When creating a report in English and defining the filter conditions. When switching the language to Japanese, the filter conditions within the report aren't being translated correctly. This is causing issues when running the report as no data is returned.
Steps to Reproduce
- Activate Japanese Language plugin
- Create a new report on the incident table
- Set the filter to be created on Last 12 months
- Save the report
- Switch to Japanese language
- Open the newly created report and click RUN
The report should be returning data
The report returns no data
There is no known workaround for this issue. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1239881