In Service Portal, mandatory html description fields are ignored when submitting the record producer form via mobile app or desktop.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in any current instance.
2. Pick any record producer which has an html field, i.e. 'Something Broken'.
3. Change its Description field from multiline text to mandatory html field type.
3. Go to the Service Portal Home page.
4. Click on 'Get Help'.
5. Click on 'Something Broken'.
6. Fill the Short Description and leave the Description empty.
7. Submit the record.
The form gets submitted successfully without displaying any pop-up mandatory field warning.
This issue is under investigation and will be targeted to be fixed in a future release. You can Subscribe to this known error article to receive notifications when more information will become available.
Related Problem: PRB961310