It is not possible to select the filters in multiple Data list widget with the same table.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Login as administrator.
2) On a test page of Service Portal, add two "Data table from URL Definition" widget side by side.
3) Load up the page on the portal, and add a table parameter in the URL.
4) You can use the example below table=incident without adding any further filter to the URL:
5) Make sure filter is enabled on both the widgets.
6) Click on the filter icon of the first widget and add any filter, such as Active = true
7) Note that the second widget auto-updates to the same filter. This is working as expected.
8) Try changing the filter in the second widget. Note that this filter gets stuck, it only works on the first widget if both the widgets refer to the same table.
9) Refresh the page.
10) Try changing something in the second widget, observe the first widget does not auto-update. The record watcher only works on the latest widget if both the widgets refer to the same table.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and the cost and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or near future releases. We do not make these decisions lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Related Problem: PRB1241772