Service Portal shows vertical scrollbar issues using Windows 10 tablets or specific desktop touch screens with IE11.
Steps to Reproduce
Navigate to Service Portal and observe a double or inconsistent vertical scrollbar on the right.
- Affected OS is only Windows 10 using IE11
- The issue was reproducible only on Microsoft Surface Pro 4, tablet Dell Latitude 7275 and desktop HP EliteBook 840 G3 with touch screen
- The issue could not be reproduced on Lenovo Yoga 2 touch screen with Windows 10 and IE11
This issue is fixed in all currently supported versions. Please review the Fixed In section to determine the latest available patch your instance can be upgraded to.
The workaround that used to be applied on earlier versions was the following:
1. Go to Service Portal themes.
2. Click on Stock theme or custom theme used by your portal.
3. Add New CSS StyleSheet Include.
Copy this CSS:
overflow: hidden !important;
4. Hard-reload browser to update CSS
Related Problem: PRB1239357