Reset Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) or Pair a New Device
In-case you have lost your phone or changed your device, you can log-in to HI using the option "Receive one-time code via email"
You can also use this option to pair a new device.
|Note: You can select multiple authenticators on multiple devices at the same time. All authenticators should generate the same one-time verification code|
- Open HI Service Portal (URL:https://hi.service-now.com)
- Click 'Sign In' (On top right of the screen)
- Enter your HI UserID and Password
- If you don't remember your password, please click 'Forgot Password' and follow the instructions
- Successful log-in with your HI User ID and password should take you to next screen to enter MFA code
- Click the link to receive a one-time code via email
- Click the Option "click here to receive a one time code via email" (on blue section as displayed in below screenshot)
- You should receive the verification code to your email address
- Verification code is sent to the email ID mentioned in your HI Profile
- To update or correct the email ID, you need to reach out to HI-Administration
- After receiving the code, enter the 6-digit code into the 2-Factor Authentication text box
- Click Login
- You are logged in to HI Service Portal View
- Click on your name (top right of the screen)
- Click 'My Profile'
- Your details will be displayed
- Click '...' (three-dots just above the place where Active and Locked-out are displayed)
- click Multi-factor Authentication
- Multi-Factor Authentication Setup page is displayed with a QR Code
- Open the Authenticator on your phone (or on your computer)
- Manually enter the 6-digit verification code on your mobile device
- Alternatively, tap Scan Barcode and point your camera at the QR code on your computer screen
- Click Pair Device and Login.
- The new device is now paired and refreshes every 30 seconds.