The Android mobile app still receives push notifications when logged out. IOS mobile app does not have the same issue.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Android Mobile administrator logs in.
2. Browser UI administrator logs in.
3. Browser admin sends a Chat message to the Mobile admin.
4. Mobile admin user makes sure to receive the message.
5. Mobile admin user logs out from the mobile app without killing the app.
6. Browser admin sends another message to the Mobile admin user.
The Android mobile still receives the message.
Tested on Android 8.1, SN mobile app version 4.0.1
The fix to this issue is in the upgrade to Mobile Android Patch 4.1, available from the Google Play Store.
Related Problem: PRB1246551