Kingston Service Portal Designer - The widgets order is not saved and revert back to the original when the page is refreshed.
Steps to Reproduce
- In an early Kingston instance, open Service Portal Configuration > Designer.
- Create a new page or open any existing page.
- Add a container (6, 6)
- In the left column, add Icon Link widget and give it a title of Icon 1.
- In the same container, add another Icon Link widget right below it and give it the title Icon 2.
- Repeat the same and add a third Icon Link with title Icon 3.
>>> Refer to screenshot for reference.
- Now try changing the position in any other order, for example move them around in any other order.
Icon 3 Icon 2
Icon 1 or Icon 3
Icon 2 Icon 1
- Now refresh the page, you will see that they go back to its original position:
Observe the widget positions are not being saved, and revert back to the original when you refresh the page.
This was a regression from Jakarta.
This problem is fixed in Kingston Patch 3. If a temporary workaround is required, follow these steps:
1. Open the page where you have the widget ordering problem.
Related Problem: PRB1243915