After navigating to a list of records from a module in the application navigator and paginating to a page other than the first, using the back button from a form after viewing a record from a list always directs you to the first page of the list instead of any page you had previously paginated to.
Steps to Reproduce
1 - Enable UI16
2 - Use List v2
3 - Use a list of records module in the application navigator to navigate to a list of records.
Incidents > Open
System & Security > Users and Groups > Users
4 - Use the pagination controls to navigate to a page other than the first page of results
5 - Click a record to open it
6 - Hit the platform back button to return to the list. Observe it returns to the very first page of the original list results.
This issue can be reproduced when using the List of Records module type in List v2 only.
If List v3, which is not affected, is not usable yet, several workarounds are possible in v2:
- Option A: Change the module in question to be a URL From Arguments type instead of a List of Records type
- Navigate to the module in question and click it
- Once on the list of records, right click the farthest section of the breadcrumbs and select Copy Query
- Edit the module in question and change the type to URL from Arguments
- Specify the following arguments:
- Option B: Inform users to modify the list filter after navigating to the list
- Option C: Navigate directly to the list by using table_name.list in the navigation filter instead of using a module
Related Problem: PRB1245970