When having a list that contains E164 formatted values for phone numbers, the filter only accepts values that are without blanks.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a column on the [incident] table called as phone_number which is of type Phone Number (E164)
- Now go to the [incident] form and configure this field in the list and form layout.
- Enter the Values phone_number for 3 or 4 incidents.
Example : Choose country as Netherlands and Enter +31623947387 , +31623947388 , +31623947389 as some phone numbers on different incidents.
- Because of the field type, the format will be corrected by the system and you will see them as follows:
+31 6 23947386 , +31 6 23947388 , +31 6 23947387
- Now in the list view, search for these numbers > nothing is returned.
- Use the following URL:
- Nothing is returned.
- Remove the %20 (replacement for a space in the URL):
- The phone nunber is found.
This is expected behavior and by design in all currently supported releases.
Related Problem: PRB1244654