Selecting a Date from Date Picker in List v3 gives incorrect dates in different Time Zones. This works fine instead using the List v2, or editing the date from inside the form.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login any Instance with List v3 plugin active.
2. Set the user session time zone to Europe/Dublin.
3. Create a field on the incident form of type Date ( Not Date/Time ).
4. Select a value in this field and save the incident form.
5. Go to problem and under the related list of problem attach this incident.
6. Personalize the related list (make sure it is V3) to display this newly created field.
7. Edit the date values for example to 26 April 2018.
8. Notice that in the Summer time from last Sunday of March till Last Sunday of October the date is not in sync with what chosen.
9. The issue is happening in Time Zones which are UTC+0.
Related Problem: PRB1245257