The Idle Countdown doesn't appear to be working correctly. The customer never gets timeout behavior even after several minutes of inactivity. The Connect Support system properties connect.support.idle.count_down and connect.support.idle.delay are not working correctly.
Steps to Reproduce
- Use two browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox.
- Set the Connect Support properties connect.support.idle.count_down and connect.support.idle.delay.
Steps to reproduce
- In Firefox, impersonate an end user, such as Abel Tuter.
- In Chrome, impersonate a chat agent, such as David Loo.
- Initiate a chat for the end user by entering any queue (e.g., HR Support: $chat_support.do?queueID=aeb40252d7133100816403548e610363).
- As David Loo, respond to the chat after accepting it into your queue.
If you can upgrade, check the Fixed In field to note the versions in which this issue has been fixed.
Related Problem: PRB733150