The UI Property glide.ui.scroll_to_message_field is not working properly with void showFieldMsg(input, message, type, [scrollForm]). (For more information, see GlideForm - Client.) Scroll down feature is expected to work with the error message.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to https://demonightlyhelsinki.service-now.com
2. Navigate to Resolve UI Action https://demonightlyhelsinki.service-now.com/nav_to.do?uri=sys_ui_action.do?sys_id=38c073d7465762820116c37c3353540f
3. Add g_form.showFieldMsg('comments', 'low impact', 'error', true); in the script and save the UI Action
4. Open an existing one. For example open:
5. Hit the Resolve button.
6. The form should have scrolled down to error message low impact on Notes tab
7. The form does not scroll down.
For more information, see GlideForm - Client.
It is working fine with create new incident but scroll down does not work for existing incident.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB691557