Cannot apply a template to set a checkbox if another checkbox higher on the form is read only.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to an Incident.
- Add the Active and Made SLA fields to the form and make sure that Active is above Made SLA.
- Right click on the Active label and select Configure Dictionary.
- In the dictionary record for active check the Read Only checkbox.
- Save the dictionary record and navigate back to the incident form.
- Make sure templates are visible and create a new template which sets Made SLA to true.
- Apply that template to the incident form.
There is an error saying that the template could not be applied and Unable to update field"Made SLA"
If you configure the form layout again and make the Made SLA field higher than the Active field, the template will work.
If possible, make sure that Read Only checkboxes appear lower on the form than checkboxes you want to set with the template.
Related Problem: PRB934232