If there is a Pivot table report with a before filter on a date/time field - the filter is dropped from the breadcrumbs when opening link in new tab or window.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Report > Create New
- Create a report with the following criteria
- Type: Pivot
- Rows: Assigned To
- Columns: Assignment Group
- Add a filter condition Created before 11/28/2017
- Save the report
- Click on one of the numbers in the grid
- Note that the breadcrumbs contain Created < 2016-11-30 00:00:00
- Return to the report and run it again
- Right-click on the same number as before, and click Open Link in New Tab
- Note that Created < 2016-11-30 00:00:00 is missing from the breadcrumbs
The workaround is to use the multilevel pivot instead of the pivot table.
Related Problem: PRB732581