Report containing Question variable columns displays empty value in column cells.
The values are present in the field and it displays the value when click on with a message Security constraints prevents from writing to the field.
However the values are not getting displayed on column header and report shows up null values for these variables.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new variable for an existing catalog item, by navigating to Catalog Definition > Record Producer > Submit an Idea
- For more information on creating variable, refer to Create a Record Producer
- Click on the catalog item and Try It. Populate the catalog item with data and click Submit.
- Navigate to Reports > Create New
- Create a report with the following criteria and Save the report:
- Table: Idea [Idea]
- Type: List
- In the slushbucket, expand Question[+], navigate to the Catalog Item Submit and Idea and add it to the available slushbucket
- Add some variables
- Save the report
Data for the variable columns is not visible, and when clicked on the cell shows the error. Security prevents writing to this field.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB712052