Accessing the results of a public report from type list causes the default record from the sys_ui_list table to be deleted.
Any list layout configured by the administrator is lost.
In addition, a record is created by the guest user on the sys_ui_list table with an empty View field.
Steps to Reproduce
- Clear the cache
- Type sys_ui_list_list.do in the Filter Navigation and confirm there is a list for the incident table
Create a Public List type report on the incident table
- Navigate to Reports >View/Run > Create a Report
- Create a report from the incident table with type List
- Click on Save
- Click on the drop down next to Save to click Publish and Copy Public URL
- Open an incognito window to make sure there are no active sessions in the system you are in
- View the URL copied in step 4, then close that browser. It is no longer needed
- Refresh the list from step 3. The task list is no longer there
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1204046