The state field choices on the [sn_vdr_risk_asmt_assessment] table contain all the states available in the process flow, but the drop-down list shows only four states.
Steps to replicate:
- Navigate to sn_vdr_risk_asmt_assessment.do.
- Select the drop-down menu in the State field.
Desired Behavior: All 7 states should display.
Unexpected/Actual Behavior: Only 4 states are displaying as options to select from.
Most Probable Cause
This is expected OOB behavior, controlled by the Configure state choice list Client Script.
To change the states directly and not by state flows, then deactivate the client script:
- Navigate to https://<instance>.service-now.com/nav_to.do?uri=sys_script_client.do?sys_id=ba7686d5eb2322006080a638a206fe36
- Click on header UI Action to edit the record in the correct application (GRC: Vendor Risk Management application)
- Uncheck Active field. Save.