When sharing a responsive dashboard with a group that contains an & character in its name, the dashboard does not load, with the error:
The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.
Steps to Reproduce
- Enable responsive dashboard by setting the system property glide.cms.enable.responsive_grid_layout to true
- To enable the responsive dashboard follow the instructions here Enable Responsive Dashboard
- Open any dashboard
- Click on the Sharing icon on the top-right in order to share the dashboard
- Click on Add groups, users and role
- Add a group containing an & character in the group name
- Refresh the page
Expected behavior: The dashboard should load without any messages.
Actual behavior: The dashboard does not load and displays the message "The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference"
This problem is fixed in Kingston.
As a workaround, rename the group and replace the & symbol with the word and. This will prevent the error from occurring.
Related Problem: PRB947977