This occurs whether you're in the tabbed view or scrollalicious view of a record.
In each related list in a record, there is a pagination box. This is the box that controls which page of related records you're viewing in a related list. It is displayed in the << < X to Y of Z > >> format.
If one of the lists has enough records to require multiple pages, that box will show something along the lines of:
1 to 20 of 39
If you move to the second page of records in a related list that box is updated to show:
21 to 39 of 39
If you then view a related record in that list then hit the back button to go back to the original record, all of the pagination boxes are updated as follows:
The list in which you changed pages is correct, and will show 21 to 39 of 39. The rest, however, will show
21 to 6 of 6
21 to 1 of 1
Etc. Essentially, the "you are viewing records X" is updated incorrectly for all other related lists when returning from viewing a record on the second or greater page of results.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log into an OOB Jakarta Patch 1 hotfix 1 instance
2. Open up an incident record
3. Make sure that you have at least 1 related list for which you can add many records to create pagination.
i.e the Incident-> Parent incident and Affected CIs related list
4. Add 1 record to the Affected CIs related list
5. Add a high number of records (i.e 50+) to the Incident-> Parent incident (Child Incidents) related list
6. On the Child Incidents related list, update the pagination box so it is something like: 21 to 40 of 53
7. Focus on the Affected CIs related list
8. Click into the available record in the Affected CI list
9. Navigate back using the form's Back button
The Affected CIs related list shows 1 to 1 of 1 for pagination
The Affected CIs related list shows 21 to 1 of 1 for pagination
Set related lists to load 'after form loads'.
Related Problem: PRB1099649