Steps to Reproduce
- Go to any OOB instance which is pre Jakarta Patch 3 with Service Portal Plugin.
- Import the attached import set.
- Go to: instance/$sp.do?id=record_picker
- You should be able to select multiple users from the reference field
- You will see the error in console "Cannot read property 'split' of undefined"
- The same works fine in Jakarta Patch 3 and above.
- As of now there is no work around present for this issue.
- Upgrade to Jakarta Patch 3 and above would solve this issue.
Related Problem: PRB891857