Update Selected/Update All does not work if formatter named 'Checklist' is present in default form view
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to an instance
2. Open any one of the sc_task records and make sure that checklist formatter is not on the form
3. Go to the list view of sc_task records and select multiple records that are to be updated. Right click on the column name and select 'Update Selected' from the context menu.
4. Try selecting a value for the reference fields like Assignment group and notice that the lookup icon to select works fine
5. Now open one of the sc_task refords and configure the form layout and add Checklist formatter to the form.
6. Now repeat Step 3 and try updating multiple records. You can see that none of the reference lookups work and there is an error showing in the logs
Expected behavior : We should be able to select the value for the reference fields to update multiple records
Actual behavior : Not able to select value for reference field to update the records.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1153520