On an incident form (new or existing) outside of the Navigation frame, when attempting to preview a KB article from the Contextual Search results, the preview loads with a blank white page and a horizontal scroll bar at the top of the window.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log into an instance.
2. Navigate to incident.LIST (to open in new window)
3. Open an existing incident form or create a new incident
4. Ensure that Contextual Search Results is added to the form.
5. Type in the word "email" as the short description to pull back some KB articles in the contextual search results.
6. Click the "Preview" button
**The popup window will say "Loading" and then will show a blank white page with a horizonzal scroll bar at the top of the window.
**If the incident record is opened within frame, this issue does not reproduce.
If the incident record is opened within frame, this issue does not reproduce.
Related Problem: PRB1066223