Clicking on expand domain scope in a List v3 enabled table does nothing. The List should change and the link should display "Collapse Domain Scope".
Steps to Reproduce
- Enable the List v3 plugin
- Enable domain separation
- Set the system property "glide.sys.restrict_global_domain_processes" to true
- Browse to sys_choice_list.do
- Click on the "Expand Domain Scope" link under Related Links
Observe nothing happens and the browser console throws the error:
Could not execute ui action 'expand_domain_scope': TypeError: Cannot read property 'location' of undefined
List v3 is being phased out and is deprecated since London. This issue will be definitely resolved as soon as the List v3 plugin will be replaced. To workaround the problem in the meanwhile, edit the two UI Actions below as not compatible with List v3:
- "Expand Domain Scope" UI Action > uncheck "List v3 Compatible"
- "Collapse Domain Scope" UI Action > uncheck "List v3 Compatible"
Related Problem: PRB728073