Build name: Istanbul
Build date: 05-19-2017_1034
Build tag: glide-istanbul-09-23-2016__patch6-05-02-2017
When users click on notification on their Android mobile to view live feed group (private) updates, it loads up a blank page.
I was able to reproduce this issue in an out of the box instance using private live feed, however the issue does not occur with public live feed.
Found PRB953249 but this relates to non-admin users, whereas this issue is happening with admin users.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a private live feed and add a user with admin role as a member
- Enable mobile notification for the admin user
- In one session in a browser, as private feed owner, update the feed with a comment and at the same time reply to this comment
- On android ServiceNow mobile app, log in as the admin user and wait for the notifications to come, should get 2
- Open up the first notification received which opens up fine and it should load the form which should have the reply comment
- When the admin opens the second notification from their mobile, it opens up a page with Loading
Opening the second notification only loads up a blank page with Loading
Development is currently still investigating this problem and there are no workarounds available.
Related Problem: PRB1236012