Affected Builds: Jakarta Patch 2, Jakarta Patch 4
Builds that are Known not to be affected: Istanbul Patch 9
If any Catalog Item contains a Multiple Choice field, which is made read only through a Client Script / UI Policy in the RITM View, the field is still clickable.
Clicking on the field clears its value in the form. This happens only in Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome is not affected by this issue.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new Catalog Item
- Add a new variable of type Multiple Choice
- Add 2 options to that variable
- Create an OnLoad Client Script with g_form.setReadOnly('<variable name>',true); Use the variable's name created on step 2.
- Open the catalog item and use Try It, then select the first option and submit the Request.
- Open the newly created RITM, and notice the Multiple Choice field shows as read-only in the variable editor.
- Now, click on the 2nd option.
The first option is deselected.
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB1235153