List V3 is failing/not loading for sys_user when Resource Management plugin activated, loads list v2 because of incompatibility of UI Action loaded.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Activate Resource Management plugin
2. navigate to sys_user_list.do
3. list is showing in list v2
4. On the list header (grey band with page navigation and search text), you will see a bug icon known as "Debug List v3 Compatibility", clicking on that should show the following:
- - - -
- Hierarchical Lists (correct/green check
- List edit insert row (correct/green check)
- Client-side UI Action (incorrect/ red X)
- - - -
5. The error is referencing the 'View Calendar' UI Action which was loaded as part of the Resource Management plugin :
A workaround would be to disable the 'View Calendar' UI action for List context menus if list v3 is needed for sys_user table.
Related Problem: PRB715518