When multiple users have a common name, searching for a name returns only the first five results. All the user names are not returned.
Steps to Reproduce
Navigate to User Administration > Users.
Create five new users with the same name, Brian Smith.
Add a sixth user with the name Ryan Smith.
Go to an existing dashboard by navigating to Performance Analytics > Dashboards.
Click the "+" sign on the top right corner and click Add groups, user and roles.
Search for "Smith".
Note that "Ryan Smith" does not appear in the list so you cannot select this user.
- Navigate to User Administration > Groups and add a new group.
- Add the users you want to share the dashboard with to the group.
- Navigate to Performance Analytics > Dashboards and share the dashboard with the group.
- Click the "+" sign on the top right corner and click Add groups, user and role.
- Search for the group name and click Invite.
Related Problem: PRB1039312