- When a report has a drilldown defined as a list, right-clicking and exporting the list does not work. Nothing happens when trying to export. In addition, the pagination may not show on the list, and certain characters are not unescaped.
- When a homepage contains an interactive filter widget linking to a report created from a database view, when the interactive filter widget is changed and upon refresh, the report created from database view will display unescaped characters.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Report > Create New.
- Create a report with title test on the Task [task] table.
- On the Type tab, select Bar.
- On the Configure tab, group the report by Configuration Item and click Save.
- Click the Report Structure icon next to Save and Select Add Drilldown.
- Name the drilldown test2. On the Type tab, select Bar; on the Configure tab, group the drilldown by Active; and click Save drilldown.
- Click on the report structure icon again to create a second drilldown below the test2 drilldown.
- Name the second drilldown test3, select the type List, and click Save drilldown.
- Navigate to Performance Analytics > Dashboards and click New to create a new PA dashboard.
- Give the dashboard a name and click Submit.
- Click on the + sign on the right side to add widgets and select Reports from the drop down list.
- Select the test report you just created and add it to the dashboard.
- Click on any of the bars in the widget. It opens a 2nd bar chart. Click on a bar again, it opens a list.
- Right-click any of the column headers. Choose Export to Excel and any of the options.
- Actual Result: No action is taken
- Expected Result: List is exported out
- Navigate to Reports > View/Run and open the report.
- Drilldown to the list as you did in step 13.
- Right-click any of the column headers. Choose Export to Excel - the export works as expected.
This problem is fixed in Kingston and no back-porting is possible.
However when the report is directly opened in through Reports > View/Run and drilled down to the second level, the export is successful:
- Navigate to Report -> View/Run
- Search for the report name and open it
- Click on a report element to drill down
- When you get to a list, right-click on a header and choose Export > Excel
Related Problem: PRB905879