In the Automated Test Framework (ATF), a Field Values Validation step with a String field and between operator does not render the second input field.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Automated Test Framework > Test.
- Create a new test
- Click New to create a new test.
- Provide a name in the Name field.
- Click Save.
- Create a Field Values Validation step.
- Under the Test Steps related list, click Add Test Step.
- Click Form, then Field Values Validation, then Next.
- Set the Table field to Incident.
- In the the drop down --choose field'-- list, select a String field. For example, Number.
- Change the operator value from starts with by choosing between from the drop-down list.
A second input field is not rendered.
If the desired condition is [Number] [between] [Value 1] and [Value 2], create the following two conditions:
- [Number] [greater than or is] [Value 1] AND
- [Number] [less than or is] [Value 2]
Related Problem: PRB1095484