When you copy and paste snippet tool images onto the tinymce editor, it does not save image in IE/windows7.
Steps to Reproduce
Build name: Helsinki
Build date: 03-22-2017_2340
Build tag: glide-helsinki-03-16-2016__patch9-hotfix0a-03-17-2017
Instance name: helsinkipatch9
- Login to helsinki demo instance in IE.
- Navigate to Knowlege > Create New.
- Open Microsoft Snipping tool for windows.
- Take snippet and copy it.
- Paste it into tiny mce editor of knowledge article form.
- Save the record.
The image did not save.
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Issue resolved with the TinyMCE upgrade in Jakarta. Customers experiencing this issue must upgrade to Jakarta.
Related Problem: PRB949228