On an instance with the Notify plugin [com.snc.notify] activated, opening an Incident form generates the following error message: Illegal access to method getRoles in class com.glide.sys.User.
Steps to Reproduce
- Activate the Notify plugin [com.snc.notify].
- Verify there are no records in the [sys_illegal_member] table with Class name = com.glide.sys.User and Member name = getRoles and Method signature = '()Lcom/glide/util/GlideVector;'.
- Add a phone number to the System Property named glide.notify.task.phone_number.
- Navigate to Incident > All.
- Access one Incident as regular user or administrator. Notice the error Illegal access to method getRoles in class com.glide.sys.User.
This issue was fixed since Jakarta Patch 4. Please review the Fixed In section to determine the latest available patch your instance can be upgraded to.
Related Problem: PRB1117099