As part of an ongoing effort to continuously gather customer feedback and improve our products to benefit our valued customers, ServiceNow encourages qualified existing customers and select partners to be part of our Early Availability Program. In this program, participants are given the opportunity to upgrade to the new ServiceNow product as soon as it is released - before the official market launch.
Early Availability Program
What is New York Early Availability?
- An opportunity for existing customers (except customer accounts requiring FedRamp certification) and select partners to upgrade to New York before market launch. New York Early Availability has now started as of July 25, 2019!
Who Should Participate?
- Customers who want to take advantage of new features as soon as they are released
- Customers who have time to upgrade when invited
- Customers who are willing to engage and report issues/feedback promptly
- Customers who want to be among the first who are knowledgeable about the new release
- Partners are selected for EA through their participation in the Technology Partner Program or Partner Testing Program
How Can I Participate?
- You can self-register for Early Availability via Hi Service Catalog item Release Testing Preview and Early Availability Signup
How Does it Work?
- After New York is released, Early Availability begins. New York EA started on July 25, 2019.
- Registered Early Availability participants will receive a "Welcome to New York Early Availability" email notification and be entitled to the EA release build
- Customers can then schedule their upgrade using the Manage Instances page in HI
- During Early Availability, any incidents submitted should be prefixed with "New York" followed by description
- ServiceNow notifies customers if updates are available
- Customers are encouraged to upgrade to newer versions if notified of updates
- Market launch marks the end of the Early Availability program
- At market launch, the release becomes generally available to all customers
Still have unanswered questions? Check out the most Frequently Asked Questions to see if the answer to your question is there. Otherwise, contact your Account Team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.