As part of an ongoing effort to continuously gather customer feedback and improve our products to benefit our valued customers, ServiceNow encourages select customers and partners to be part of our Early Availability Program. In this program, participants are given the opportunity to upgrade to the new ServiceNow product as soon as it is released - before the official market launch.
Early Availability Program
What is Madrid Early Availability?
- An opportunity for select customers to upgrade to Madrid before market launch
Who Should Participate?
- Customers who want to take advantage of new features as soon as they are released
- Customers who have time to upgrade when invited
- Customers who are willing to engage and report issues/feedback promptly
- Customers who want to be among the first who are knowledgeable about the new release
How Can I Participate?
- Space is limited, so the very first step is to let your Account Team know of your interest!
- Your Account Team will then nominate you for Early Availability to ServiceNow Release Management
- Priority is given to those who can commit to upgrade in a timely manner when Madrid is released
How Does it Work?
- After Madrid is released, Early Availability begins
- Early Availability participants are placed in a specific week (also called a "wave")
- Early Availability participants are invited to upgrade to Madrid on a weekly basis
- When it is time to upgrade, customers receive a "Welcome to Madrid Early Availability" email
- Customers can then schedule their upgrade using the Manage Instance page in HI
- During Early Availability, any incidents submitted should be prefixed with "Madrid" followed by description
- ServiceNow notifies customers if updates are available
- Customers are encouraged to upgrade to newer versions if notified of updates
- Market launch marks the end of the Early Availability program
- At market launch, the release becomes generally available to all customers
Still have unanswered questions? Check out the most Frequently Asked Questions
to see if the answer to your question is there. Otherwise, contact your Account Team or email email@example.com