The Take Survey widget fails to save and submit when the URL contains trailing slash.
A user can access a Service Portal with a URL suffix of "sp" using either of the following URLs:
When using the second URL, however, the Take Survey widget does not work properly.
Steps to Reproduce
- Ensure that Service Portal is set up.
- Navigate to Service Portal > Service Portal Configuration.
- Click Designer.
- Open the Service Portal (index) page.
- In the Widgets list on the left, click My Surveys.
- Drag the widget and drop it on the page
- Impersonate a user who has a 'Ready to Take' survey instance.
- Open the Service Portal using the following URL:
- From the My Surveys widget, open the survey.
- After the survey loads, click Get Started.
- Complete part of the survey and click Save.
Note that the following error message is displayed:
Something went wrong. Please try again later.
- Navigate to Service Portal > Widgets.
- In the Name column, locate and open the record for the Take Survey widget.
- In Client controller, in the function
- Right-click in the header bar and select Save.
Related Problem: PRB806545