The Resolve Conflicts UI action on a skipped record displays a Payload is not found message if there is no sys_update_xml for that record. The system looks for a sys_update_xml with the file name that is in source control, without considering whether that file has coalesced and exists under a different name/sys_id.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to System UI -> Views module.
- Search for Name = default.
- Customize that record by changing the title. This should create a sys_update_xml record for this view in the current update set.
- Upgrade the instance.
- After upgrade, navigate to System Diagnostics > Upgrade History module, open the sys_upgrade_history record for the upgrade. This should be the first record when sorted in descending by created date.
- Filter down the skipped list to only sys_ui_view records with Target Name = default.
- Click any of these records, excluding the one modified in step 3.
- Click Resolve Conflicts.
The user sees a Payload is not found error message.
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB715145