Catalog UI Policy does not work on requested items viewed on the form page of the Service Portal.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a catalog item.
- Create a variable.
- Create a catalog UI policy for the catalog item:
- Select Applies on Catalog tasks
- Select Applies on Requested Items
- Set Run scripts in UI Type to Both
- Create a UI policy action for the variable with the following:
- Read Only: true
- Mandatory: Leave as is
- Visible: Leave as is
- Using the Self-Service view, access the catalog item. Take note of the requested item that was created.
- Open the requested item created from the Service portal using the form page: http://instance/sp?id=form&table=sc_req_item&sys_id=<sys id of the requested item>
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB727410