After creating a record producer and attaching a variable with type List Collector, the variable displays correctly when accessing the record from the service catalog and the slushbucket appears; however when accessing it through Service Portal a Select Box appears instead of a slushbucket.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to a Helsinki instance
- In the Navigation filter, type: sc_cat_item_producer.do to create a new record producer
- Assign a name, select any table
- Under the Accessibility section, select a Catalog: Service Catalog, and Category: Services.
- Right click header and Save
- Under the Variables related lists, select New and when the Variable form appears
- Under type select List Collector
- In the Question, tab fill in the Question and Name mandatory fields. For example, Role(s) and role
- In the Type Specifications tab, select a List table. For example, Role [sys_user_role] table
- Click Submit
- When going back to the Record Producer, select the Try It on the top right hand side of the header
The slushbucket displays (as expected)
- In the Navigation filter, go to Service Portal > Service Portal Home
- Search for the record previously created
- Navigate into that record
The slushbucket does not appear, but in it's place, a Select Box type variable appears
This is not a problem, but a design decision.
Related Problem: PRB687167