Automated Test Frameworks: The user is unable to set the values to the variables in Record Producer and Catalog Items
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Automated Test Frameworks > Tests > New to create a new test.
- Provide a name and description.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to the Test steps related list, and click New to create one step.
- On the popup, select the Service Catalog and click the Open Catalog Item form to open the item.
- Click Sales Laptop and Save.
- Navigate to the Test steps related list, and click New to create another step.
- Select the Set Variable values option and click Submit.
- Open the step you created in step 7 and select Additional Software requirements. A textbox does not appear, and the user cannot enter values for the variable.
- Select a second variable.
After selecting one variable value, a select box should automatically display to select a value for the other variable. However, the select boxes are not shown to select the second variable value.
This issue also occurs in record producers.
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB1040411