(IE11 only) Selecting Open in New Window or Copy URL on a List V2 filter breadcrumb opens a blank page
Steps to Reproduce
- In IE11, navigate to the incident list with list v2 enabled
- Create a filter for a date/time field. For example, Actual Start
- Run the filter
- Running either of these yields the same result:
- Right click on the breadcrumb and select Open in New Window or
- Right click on the breadcrumb and select Copy URL and paste the url into a new tab
While the page should open with the incident list and same filter condition, a blank page opens, as in attached screenshot.
Use another supported browser.
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB953462